Summer special includes three-course lunch for two
Matanzas on the Bay on Fort Myers Beach is launching its summer prix fixe lunch menu, featuring a three-course lunch for two.
Available July through September, summer lunch specials at Matanzas on the Bay are served from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Mondays through Fridays. Guests will have their choice among a selection of Matanzas on the Bay’s popular appetizers and mouthwatering entrées with a slice of decadent Key lime pie for dessert, offered for $40 per couple.
The summer prix fixe lunch menu includes:
Choice of appetizer to share
– Calamari – hand crafted and flash fried, served with marinara sauce
– Conch Fritters – ground conch, green peppers, pimentos and bam bam sauce
– Crispy Crunch Shrimp – in-house creation hand-tossed in seasoned rice crispies with red pepper cherry jam for dipping
– Beer Battered Onion Rings – hand-dipped onion rings, served with sriracha ranch
Choice of two entrées
– Coconut Shrimp – rum- and coconut-dipped shrimp with a red pepper cherry jam
– Fish Taco Wrap – fried white fish, pineapple coleslaw, diced tomatoes, guacamole and cheddar cheese
– Half-pound Matanzas Burger – chargrilled half-pound burger made to order
– Club Sandwich – toasted whole wheat, lettuce, tomato, bacon, turkey and American cheese with bacon aioli sauce
– Choice of side – pineapple slaw, sliced local tomato, French fries, garlic bread, homemade chips, Chef Dave’s potato salad
Dessert to share
– Homemade Key lime pie – tart, tangy and made from scratch with an Oreo crust
Additionally, Matanzas on the Bay offers two refreshing cocktail options for the summer, the Key Lime Colada, a frozen blend of tart Key lime rum and creamy piña colada, and the Matanzarita, a blend of tequila, fresh lime juice and sour mix served frozen or on the rocks.
Guests can choose to dine indoors or on the outdoor deck, accompanied by a waterfront view and live musical performances daily. Free car parking and boat dockage is available for guests traveling by land or sea.